woensdag 4 december 2013

Outfit : cropped sweater




Hi there !
Today I want to show you this cropped sweater by Supertrash
I find this sweater really hard to wear because of the length of the sweater.
When you wear crop tops people expect you to have a flat tummy, which I don't so I don't really own any crop tops.. But I do like them !
I bought this cropped sweater I think a year ago and haven't really worn it often. I bought it because I loved the print when I first saw it and when I tried it on I also fell in love with the oversized fit.  
The skull print immediately strikes to me when I see it hanging in my closet, but I just find it hard to combine it. 

But I did it ! 
I made an outfit for you with this cropped sweater with basic jeans and my Isabel Marant sneakers. 
The sneaker just perfectly match the jeans and sweater ! Just a gold watch and you don't need any more asseccoires ! I hope you like it ! 

Aaaaaand today is my little sisters birthday ! Yeaaah, just want to say I love her ! 
My sister and best friend ; Bobbi 

Instagram : @joyketel


See you soon !
cheek Joy

What I'm wearing :
cropped sweater + jeans : Supertrash, Sneakers : Isabel Marant, Watch : Ikki 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.