dinsdag 19 november 2013

Outfit : Wild fox








Pictures by Dana Maaskant 

Hi there ! 
I'm back with a new outfit post and as you can see some different kind of pictures. 
That is because I joined a project from my friend Dana, (facebook here). She wanted to make different portret pictures of different kinds of people from my age. I think the results will look interesting ! 
And don't you think the fog just gives an amazing effect on the pictures ?

About the outfit.. 
I love big sweaters, especially this one by Wildfox. I also like to wear them in ways some people wouldn't immediately think off.. like tucked in a super feminine looking back skirt with Jeffrey Campbells. I feel so big in those shoes ! Side note : normally I'm 1,56 m tall. 
Yes putting the heels aside I could live in this outfit, it's so comfortable with the long sleeves of the sweater (really, they're super long !). But still, awesome sweater and Wildfox is just an awesome brand !

Do you like this outfit ? Feel free to leave a comment !
xox



What I'm wearing :

Sweater - Wildfox, Black Skirt - Coolcat, Tights - H&M, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.