woensdag 27 november 2013

Outfit : Layers




Hi there readers, 

Yesterday when I was in college I read something so creepy it really made my guts crawl.. A Russian research called ' the sleeping experiment'. If you like a good horror story I suggest you look it up. 
But to my outfit, it's getting colder and colder in the Netherlands which makes a good opportunity to create outfits with layers ! Yes, warm winter layers ! I had to do some multi tasking so you can see I took these pictures right before walking my dog (he is hiding behind me). 
It seems that he didn't want to be in the picture today, when normally when I'm taking pictures he loves to walk around in front of my camera... 
I wore a black blazer with a tartan blouse. I like the tartan trend, but as you might know I like to wear things in different ways, so I wore my tartan blouse as a detail to my outfit and not as the main subject of it. I've seen a lot of bloggers wear these kinds of blouses knotted around their waist, but I don't think that's much of a winter look. I like the color blue, and it look great with a combination of grey and black ! To make it more of a winter look a also put on my beanie as a nice accessoire. 

I hope you like this look, feel free to comment !


What I'm wearing :
Blazer - Only, Tartan Blouse - H&M, Jeans - Seven Sisters, Beanie - Asos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.