dinsdag 22 oktober 2013

Outfit : So what ? I'm still a rockstar







Hi there readers ! 
As you can see ; I made a new outfit post. I decided to wear my Lita's again, because it's been a while. When some time ago I saw this cute golden sweater in my closet I decided it would look so cool with these shoes. There is a tiger on the sweater, but you can barely see it. That's why I liked it so much, because last year the Kenzo tiger was so huge and every one had such a sweater. And styled it with a beautiful small golden bracelet by Modemusthaves, a dutch webshop I really like. I just love the combination ! 
I always get a lot of looks on these shoes, but also a lot of compliments ! I really like them myself, and I should wear them more often. They just look so kickass haha 

A short post for now, because I'm finishing many school projects right now ! But I hope to be shooting a new outfit tomorrow !
Let me know what you think about this look !
xo Joy

What I'm wearing :
golden sweater - Zara, Jeans - Supertrash, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, Infinity bracelet - Modemusthaves. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.