woensdag 2 oktober 2013

Outfit ; Match game








Hi there readers, 
Today I'm wearing a sporty and comfortable outfit with a little glitter here and there. I had so many appointments today, so I was in need of a comfy outfit. Don't you think my shoes just perfectly match my shirt ?! Indeed. Well as you can see at the last pictures I have a very happy looking smile on my face.. Because the fair is in town ! That means cotton-candy and I love that soooo much ! Sweet fluffy goodness  ahhh yeah ! 
I wanted to tell you something about the store where I bought this lovely sequins baseball shirt. The store is called Lace Damesmode ( dutch, yes) in a town called Best. This is near the place where I live. The store is owned by a nice lady, who happens to be my neighbor. She is always willing to help me when I have style issues or other problems with make up or anything. I just wanted to say that if you live in or near Best you should totally go visit her shop ! She sells great brands like Armani Jeans, Nikki Plessen, Liu Jo and many more ! 

I hope you like this look, feel free to comment !

x Joy

What I'm wearing :
Sequins baseball shirt - Bobby Bluez via Lace Damesmode, Black jeans - Supertrash, Sunglasses - Sacha, Shoes - Supertrash via Doreen.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.