woensdag 7 augustus 2013

Outfit ; New Galaxy





Hi loves, today is a rainy day in the small town I live in. Weather has been so great these days, but it seems to be all gone now. So we're back to wearing leggings and jeans instead of shorts. I want to show you this outfit with my new galaxy leggings by Glamorous. I bought them at www.blackfashionstore.com .  I was so happy I bought these, because I love the colors of them. I wasn't quite sure which shoes I should wear with them, but I wanted to keep it simple so I went with my converse allstars. 

I hope you like this look as much as I do ! Feel free to comment ;)
Have a nice day !



What I'm wearing :
Galaxy leggings - Glamorous via www.blackfashionstore.com , basic grey tee - H&M, Allstars sneakers - Converse, statement necklace - Sasha. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.