woensdag 31 juli 2013

Outfit ; Soldier in the sun.


The weather in the Netherlands is a bit down these days.
So I decided to wear a skinny instead of shorts with sneakers and a shirt.
Luckily the sun remained bright and I could wear my new Ray-ban glasses ! These were custom made for me, because I actually need glasses but I'm to lazy to wear them.

I got this shirt from a dutch designer, Nikkie Plessen. I totally love her collection ! She has really cool shirts and super girly skirts ( that rhymes, haha). Love the way she combines the pieces in her collection in her lookbook. Check her webshop here : http://nikkie.nl/ 

Have a wonderful day !

Joy


What I'm wearing : Shirt - Nikkie by Nikkie Plessen, Skinny Jeans - Supertrash, Sneakers - Converse, Sunglasses - Ray-ban 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.